Our Villas – Best BVI Villas
Join us at White Bay Villas and experience the Caribbean as it was in the 1940’s – only better.
Bring your flip flops, friends, and family to White Bay Villas to appreciate our sparkling Caribbean water, soft sand and island vibe of peace, serenity, and relaxation.
White Bay Villas is on Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. Our private 18 acre beachfront property features multiple villa houses overlooking White Bay beach – a popular BVI anchorage that includes restaurants, beach bars and incredible snorkeling. Stay in a 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom or 4-bedroom Villa with modern amenities and experience the ‘Cool Runnin’ charm of Jost Van Dyke.
STATUS UPDATE: Summer, 2018 – Please join us! White Bay Villas has growing availability and extraordinary special offers! The following villas are now available:
- Sunset Villa East (sleeps 6)
- Sunset Villa West (sleeps 2)
- Hillside Villa Dreamaway (sleeps 5)
- Hillside Villa Agave (sleeps 5)
- Seaside Cottage Tamarind (sleeps 2-3)
- Seaside Cottage Papaya (sleeps 2-3)
- Hideaway Villa (sleeps 6)
- Plantation Villa Apartment (sleeps 2)
Plan Your Vacation
Book on line now or speak to our Reservation Manager (800) 778-8066
Ask about our new private White Bay Villas water taxi from St Thomas to Jost Van Dyke!
General Villa Information
White Bay Villas are a moments walk to the white sand beach
All villas are private, freestanding and include AC, ceiling fans, and views that seem surreal with multiple islands on the horizon, tropical foliage, and water that is unbelievably blue.
From each villa and cottage, you can hear the hypnotic sounds of water lapping on the shore of White Bay!
Choose 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom Villa with private apartment (4th bedroom) to accommodate up to 11 guests.
COMING SOON: More 1 bedroom villas . . . taking reservations now
- High speed, secure internet (WiFi)
- Every unit is stand alone and has cooking facilities
- Fully-equipped kitchen with cookware, dishes, utensils, glassware, refrigerator/freezer, 4-burner gas stove, wine opener, coffee maker, microwave, and a blender for those tropical drinks.
- Full bath with double shower, towels, and hairdryer
- Bedroom with air conditioning, bed linens
- Cable TV, DVD Player, stereo with CD player, IPOD docking stations and/or adapters, telephone, ceiling fans, island maps, restaurant guide, ferry schedule, island activity guide, charcoal grills, and more.
- Beach chairs on the beach. Coolers and beach towels at villas
- Childcare services on request – advance notice required
- On-site staff will gladly assist with jeep rentals, boat rentals, fishing charters, scuba diving, hiking trails, dining options, and other activities
- Backup power
Pick your preferred location
- Seaside Cottages
- Hillside Villas
- Plantation Villa
- Hideaway Villa
- Sunset Villa East
- Sunset Villa West
- Paradise Villas – Brand new units (currently under construction)
Each villa location features privacy, spectacular views, and beach access to beautiful White Bay, the most popular beach and anchorage on the island of Jost Van Dyke. We are also literally around the hill and walking distance from Great Harbour and the world famous Foxy’s bar and restaurant.
Traveling to White Bay Villas on Jost Van Dyke is easy to do
Most major U.S. Airlines fly into St. Thomas US Virgin Islands from major U.S. cities. Our recommendation for people coming from the U.S. is to fly directly into St. Thomas. It is best to take the earliest flight out of your departure city and return on a late afternoon flight out of your arrival city. Once on St Thomas you can take the new White Bay Villa water taxi or public ferry to the BVI.
Jost Van Dyke is the Last Virgin Island
Measuring 4 miles x 2 miles, it caters to a wide variety of charter boat and private sailboat patrons of all ages and demographics who seek out the unspoiled experience that is Jost Van Dyke. It’s not unusual to see luxury yachts and famous people patronizing the island’s rather rustic establishments. Kenny Chesney even wrote two songs about Jost Van Dyke: “Somewhere in the Sun” and ”No shoes, no shirt, no problem.”
We now have provisioning service for our guests. Please contact Bonnie Martin at 800-778-8066 or 410-349-1851, to find out more information about this convenient service!
Live Webcam – Soggy Dollar Bar – White Bay Beach
A few words from a satisfied guest. June, 2018
“We had been on the White Bay Villas email list for a few years when I finally took the plunge and contacted them for a visit in spring of this year. The big question in my mind was how they had recovered from the hurricane…Our cottage was cute, comfortable, and had an amazing view of beautiful White Bay. We went snorkeling each day in White Bay, seeing amazing marine life. The bars and restaurants were back in business, and the locals were happy to see us. The people we met were so friendly, and the White Bay Villas staff were extremely helpful fulfilling our wants and needs. One of the best aspects of the visit was the slow, easy pace of the island, a welcome relief from our busy lives. I would happily return again and again! We are really glad we stayed on the mailing list!” Teresa & Jim