Join us at White Bay Villas and experience the Caribbean as it was in the 1940’s – only better.
Bring your flip flops, friends, and family to White Bay Villas to appreciate our sparkling Caribbean water, soft sand and island vibe of peace, serenity, and relaxation.
White Bay Villas is on Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands. Our private 18 acre beachfront property features multiple villa houses overlooking White Bay beach – a popular BVI anchorage that includes restaurants, beach bars and incredible snorkeling. Stay in a 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom or 4-bedroom Villa with modern amenities and experience the ‘Cool Runnin’ charm of Jost Van Dyke.
Pick your preferred location
- Seaside Cottages
- Hillside Villas
- Plantation Villa
- Hideaway Villa
- Sunset Villa East
- Sunset Villa West
- Paradise Villas – all new available 12/2017
Each villa location features privacy, spectacular views, and beach access to beautiful White Bay, the most popular beach and anchorage on the island of Jost Van Dyke. We are also literally around the hill and walking distance from Great Harbour and the world famous Foxy’s bar and restaurant.
Jost Van Dyke is the Last Virgin Island
Measuring 4 miles x 2 miles, it caters to a wide variety of charter boat and private sailboat patrons of all ages and demographics who seek out the unspoiled experience that is Jost Van Dyke. It’s not unusual to see luxury yachts and famous people patronizing the island’s rather rustic establishments. Kenny Chesney even wrote two songs about Jost Van Dyke: “Somewhere in the Sun” and ”No shoes, no shirt, no problem.”
Traveling to White Bay Villas on Jost Van Dyke is easy to do
Most major U.S. Airlines fly into St. Thomas from major U.S. cities. Our recommendation for people coming from the U.S. is to fly directly into St. Thomas.
It is best to take the earliest flight out of your departure city and return on a late afternoon flight out of your arrival city.
We now have provisioning service for our guests. Please contact Bonnie Martin at 800-778-8066 or 410-349-1851, to find out more information about this convenient service!
General Villa Information
White Bay Villas are a moments walk to the white sand beach
All villas are private, freestanding and include AC, ceiling fans, and views that seem surreal with multiple islands on the horizon, tropical foliage, and water that is unbelievably blue.
From each villa and cottage, you can hear the hypnotic sounds of water lapping on the shore of White Bay!
Choose 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom Villa with private apartment (4th bedroom) to accommodate up to 11 guests.
COMING SOON: More 1 bedroom villas . . . taking reservations now
- High speed, secure internet (WiFi)
- Every unit is stand alone and has cooking facilities
- Fully-equipped kitchen with cookware, dishes, utensils, glassware, refrigerator/freezer, 4-burner gas stove, wine opener, coffee maker, microwave, and a blender for those tropical drinks.
- Full bath with double shower, towels, and hairdryer
- Bedroom with air conditioning, bed linens
- Cable TV, DVD Player, stereo with CD player, IPOD docking stations and/or adapters, telephone, ceiling fans, island maps, restaurant guide, ferry schedule, island activity guide, charcoal grills, and more.
- Beach chairs on the beach. Coolers and beach towels at villas
- Childcare services on request – advance notice required
- On-site staff will gladly assist with jeep rentals, boat rentals, fishing charters, scuba diving, hiking trails, dining options, and other activities
- Backup power
A few words from a satisfied guest.
“Just wanted to say Colleen and I loved staying at White Bay Villas and we’ll most certainly be back. I’ve traveled all over the world (15+ countries) and stayed at scores of top-of-the-line resorts…simply put however, the environment of JVD, coupled with the location and beautiful simplicity of White Bay Villas gave me… what I believe to be, my first authentic Caribbean experience. And let me say, it was absolutely wonderful!
– Many thanks to you, Bonnie, and the staff. We loved our vacation and the experience of staying at White Bay Villas. Rest assured, we will be back!”